Chibi Chibi Con is held each year at The Evergreen State College in Olympia, Washington. It’s hosted in the CRC and Purce Hall.
Address: 2700 Evergreen Parkway NW, Olympia, Washington 98505
Parking: Lot B and Lot C parking is FREE ON WEEKENDS, and CCC occurs on Saturday, so don’t worry about paying. Please don’t park in Lot F.
By Bus: The Intercity Transit Route 41 and Route 48 goes from downtown Olympia to the campus every half hour from 8:30 am until 11:27pm (9:40pm for Route 48). Route 48 will take a little longer as it stops at the Capital Mall. The Evergreen Nightline bus starts at midnight (12:00am) and runs until 2:30am.
Food: There are several dining options around campus.
- The Greener Bookstore in the Artist Alley will be selling cute and tasty Japanese snacks and drinks from noon to 8PM.
- The Flaming Eggplant Cafe on the CAB Building third floor is entirely student run and staffed and features local and organic fair. Offers great vegan and vegetarian options in addition to delicious omnivorous dishes! Open 11am-2pm, and again from 5pm-7pm.
- The Greenery on the CAB Building first floor features all-you-care-to-eat buffet dining open 11:00AM to 2:00PM and 5:00PM to 8:00PM.
- The Marketplace on the CAB Building second floor features several shops with food and drinks from pastries and coffee to pizza, salad, and soft drinks. Open noon to 7PM.
- Einstein Bros Bagels in SEM II B first floor, selling bagels, drinks, and other breakfast/lunch fare open 8:30AM to 9PM.